Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday (#38)

Hello friends!!

Okay, all the Christmas projects I've been seeing are FREAKING me out! Is it really that close to Christmas?! I better get my rear in gear.

I need to plan out all the gifts I'm planning on making. Oye.

Luckily every week I get to see some awesome inspirations from YOU!!

But before we get to that, I have the winners from the hillmade Button Earring giveaway!

The 3 winners are
- Julie
- Stephanie Maertens
- Sarah

CONGRATS!!!
(I'll be sending you an email!)

Now, onto the link party and features!

1. Autumn Gift Wrapping by Meeha Meeha
2. Creepy Crawly Brownie Pizzas by Inside BruCrew Life
3. Fall Banners and Garland by Creatively Living
4. Debt Proof Your Holidays by Erin Branscom
6. Paper Doll Downloads by Maddalee Oh So Pretty

Let's see what you've been up to!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Kathryn! Have a great week!

    T'onna @ www.navywifeypeters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you about the Christmas projects! They're all over it's crazy I'm still putting away Halloween haha. Thanks again for my amazing awesome wreath friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm debating about Christmas stuff! I NEVER put any up before Thanksgiving, but I'm wondering if I should post about Christmas projects (and therefore decorate for it) early this year....I'm not sure. Makes me feel like a sell-out! lol
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful happy features, Kathryn - thank you sooooo much for including the simple gift wrap in such talented company :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing my creepy pizzas and for the great party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for another party Kathryn! :) good luck on your christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!