Image Map

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Scallop Wreath

Does it seem like I've fallen off the planet to you? I kind of have! Sorry!!

A while ago I participated in Package Pals over at C.R.A.F.T. I just so happened to paired up with Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings... someone I just happened to be blog stalking for a while! She also helped me with the Grow Your Blog series. 

Anyway, she told me she needed more holiday decor so I decided to help her out with that:


I love how the scallops turned out! They add a lot of texture. Here's all I did:


Grabbed my supplies:
- Felt
- Wreath
- Scissors
- Glue gun

I totally made up my own stencil for the scallops. No one will notice :)



Cut out a million scallops. I would cut out an 11-inch long scallop piece and then cut it in half. It was a perfect length.



Then I wrapped the scallops around the wreath and hot glued them in the back. You just have to keep layering them around. To add a little pop I added a bow!

Sharing here: Lil Luna, Ginger Snap Crafts, Rae Gun Ramblings, DIY Dreamer, 36th Ave, Seven Alive, 52 Mantels, One Artsy Mama, Whipperberry, See Vanessa Craft, Tatertots & Jello,         




8 comments:

  1. I love it! It's adorable! You are so talented, girl!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! so cute! I made something similar for Valentines' Day last year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl this is cuter than cuteness!! love it ... thank you for the inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath looks fantastic! I love it and I love the colors you chose as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute wreath! I may have to make one like it for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! May I pin it to my Christmas Craft Pinterest board?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT THE WREATH!!!! It's FABULOUS!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE my wreath it's so so so awesome! Thanks again for being a fabulous swap buddy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!